- This event has passed.
Semana Santa Wellness Weekend:
“As Above, So Below...”
April 9-12, 2020
Presented by Jackie Koch & Laken Badley
Cultivating Magic through Yoga, Herbalism, Astrology & Permaculture
Nurture Yourself & Mother Earth:
Join us at our sustainable village in the Panamanian jungle for a weekend of nourishment and alchemy through movement, art, meditation, nature, food, and connection
Together we wanted to create something special without causing more damage to the planet. This is why we partnered with Jackie Koch and Laken Bradley to create a mystical home for this spiritual weekend.
Explore the starry world above you. Connect with the natural earth below you. Awaken your inner magic!
YOUR HOME: Surround yourself with lush jungles, refreshing rivers, rich biodiversity, an organic farm, and a very unique sustainable town KALU YALA
- Living is sustainable, simple, and comfortable.
- Accommodations range from private tents on platforms, bunkbeds, or limited private teepees.
- This is the perfect opportunity to disconnect from modern distractions and reconnect to nature and yourself.
YOUR PRACTICE: 2 Yoga Classes A Day
- Active: Mystic Vinyasa, Yoga Dance, Yoga Alchemy
- Restoring: Cosmic Hatha, Lunar Yin, Yoga Nidra
- Suitable For All Levels
5 WORKSHOPS: Expand your Mind and Consciousness with 4 Workshop Opportunities. Introduction to:
- 1. Herbalism
- 2. Astrology
- 3. Permaculture
- 4. Creative Art
- 5. Nature Meditations: Compliment your Meditation Practice by adding the power of Nature’s Elements: Earth, Air, Fire, & Water Meditations.
- 3 Vegetarian Meals A Day, Healthy Snacks, Morning Coffee or Tea, a Kombucha, & Raw Dessert. 80% of the food comes from local farms.
- Tree Planting Ceremony. We will say thank you to the earth by planting a tree together as a community!
- The magic continues into the evening with a Bonfire, Astrology Class, Star Gazing, Fire Meditation, Cacao Ceremony, Live Music, & Ecstatic Dance.
- Roundtrip 4X4 Transportation from Kalu Yala basecamp in San Miguel to Kalu Yala Valley. Free secure parking in San Miguel. Drive (1 hour from Panama City!), share an Uber ($45), or take public transit ($4: 1.5 to 2 hours).
- Guided Naturalist Hikes. Organic Farm Tour. Spring Water Swimming Pools in Multiple Rivers. Connection. Love. Magic…
Mystic Vinyasa, Yoga Alchemy, Yoga Dance, Plant Magic: Intro to Herbalism
Yoga Nidra, Cosmic Hatha, Lunar Yin, Intro to Astrology
Permaculture, Organic Farm Tour, Tree Planting
Cacao Ceremony, Ecstatic Dance, Raw Dessert
SEMANA SANTA WELLNESS INVESTMENT:
- Everyone is welcomed at Kalu Yala during Semana Santa, but we have increased the quality and quantity of food in our meal packages and will be turning off music by midnight. And for only $20 per person per day, you also get access to all of our Wellness Weekend Programming!
- Semana Santa starts at $45/night for a single bunk and great food, but does not include 4x4 transportation in and out of Kalu Yala, our usual tours, or access to the Wellness Program.
- Complete Wellness Packages start at $170 for 1 Night and 2 Days with Full Programming, Activities, Transport Included, Delicious Healthy Food, and Workshops with all 4 of our Weekend Leaders
- Packages Range up to $575 for 2 People in a Private Selina Teepee for 3 Nights and 4 Days with all workshops, programming and transport included.
- 2 Yoga Classes, 2 Nature Meditations, Herbalism Workshop, Farm Tour and Workshop, Guided Jungle Hike, A Tree Planting, Cacao Ceremony, Ecstatic Dance, Transport, Meals, Stay, and... Kombucha!