- This event has passed.
The Feast Over Three Fires
Selina, Bodhi and Villa Vento bring you Kalu Yala’s Let’s Eat Summer Series: “The Feast Over Three Fires”. Top rated Argentinian chef, Nick Rodriguez, formerly of The Fairmont Chateau at Lake Louise, will be cooking steak, pork, chicken and delicious vegetarian options all weekend for everyone to enjoy.
Come experience Argentinian barbecue in our eco-village by a beautiful river, only 1 hour from Panama City. All foodies are welcome. Bring a date, bring your friends, or bring the whole family. Day passes are available for people who want to feast in the jungle, but sleep at home.
What’s included: All you can eat from one of Panama’s best barbecue chefs on a beautiful farm in a stunning river valley.
- A beautiful breakfast for early risers
- Brunch on a beach next to a crystal clear river
- Lunch on a perfect summer day
- Five star snacks and fresh juices
- A stunning dinner under the stars
What’s not included:
- National Beers - $2.50
- Artisan Farm-to-Table Cocktails - $5
- House Wine - $3
- Chef’s Selection Wine by the Glass - $6.
- Lodging from Selina, Bodhi, or Villa Vento, starting at $15/night.
- 4x4 Transportation from our reception in San Miguel into the valley if your car is not off-road capable.
See below to find the option that fits you.