KALU YALA’S RESPONSE TO COVID-19
We may be closed, but we are taking full advantage of our first pause in 10 years to make our home even better for visitors and turn this outdoor living environment into the safest destination within 2 hours of Panama City.
Some Change to Know About
- We have partnered with Casco Viejo‘s top-rated Mahalo Restaurant to offer our best menu ever, starting at $15 for 3 meals per day, which can be upgraded and customized to fit your diet.
- We have reduced guest capacity from 120 to 60 guests in 20 private rooms from our 3 partner hotel brands.
- Every guest is required to take a COVID test upon entry and we take staff and guests temperatures daily.
- In our open-air dining area, each private room is matched to a private table.
- We are currently only accepting stays of 7-nights or more to be able to monitor for symptoms and prevent someone from unknowingly introducing COVID to Kalu Yala after 6 months without a case.
- Our prices are the best ever and perfect for people taking a break from work or those who are able to telework and want to save money on their cost of living while also living in Paradise!