Details for Kalu Yala’s Volunteer Opportunities
For 25 hours of volunteering per week, Kalu Yala will provide up to 5 accepted applicants a comfortable, clean mattress in your very own tent on a covered platform, plus three meals a day, a free daily happy hour drink, and you can use the rest of your time to hike, learn to farm, create art, read, or just relax in the river 🙂
- 25 Hours of Volunteering Weekly in for free Room, Meals, Internet & Daily Happy Hour Drink.
- Nature Lovers Only – Hike, Farm, Raise Chickens, Use our Workshop, or Swim in Your Free Time!
- Choose the Right Spot for You – Sling Drinks or Spend Your Time Caring for 70+ Species of Plants and Fruit Trees!
- Practice Spanish or English with our Small Bilingual Community!
- 2 Week Minimum Commitment. Potential to stay indefinitely after 6 weeks!
- We are looking for self-starters who bring positive energy and understand that checking some boxes makes life easier for everyone.